Our last of our 12 days of handmade holiday ornaments is here and today I'm sharing a super easy little candy cane inspired ornament that you can actually eat! These ornaments are fun to make and hang on the tree or you could even pass them out as little party favors! Here's how to make these super easy little candy cane ornaments -
What you will need -
mini candy canes
How to -
- Unwrap your candy canes and carefully place them in the shape of a heart on your baking sheet.
- Bake at 275 degrees fahrenheit for 2-5 minutes. You will want to keep a very close eye on them to make sure they don't completely melt.
- Pull them out of the oven once they are soft. They should be melted together.
- Let them cool and string with some yarn or twine.
- You are now ready to hang on the tree!
I hope you guys enjoyed our 12 days of handmade ornaments! Happy Holidays friends!
xo - Emily